The European Legislation Idenfitier ontology defines a common data model for exchanging legislation metadata on the web; the primary users of the ELI model are the official legal publishers of EU Member States, and the model can also be used by other organisations. The description of legislation in ELI follows the principles of FRBR.
The expected structure of the SHACL Play! Shapes Catalog.
Implements the following SKOS constraint checks:
- S9 skos:ConceptScheme is disjoint with skos:Concept.
- S13 : skos:prefLabel, skos:altLabel and skos:hiddenLabel are pairwise disjoint properties.
- S14 A resource has no more than one value of skos:prefLabel per language tag.
- S27 skos:related is disjoint with the property skos:broaderTransitive.
- S37 skos:Collection is disjoint with each of skos:Concept and skos:ConceptScheme.
- (9.6.4.) SKOS Concepts, Concept Collections and Semantic Relations
- S46 skos:exactMatch is disjoint with each of the properties skos:broadMatch and skos:relatedMatch.
- (10.6.2.) Clashes Between Hierarchical (skos:broadMatch skos:narrowMatch) and Associative (skos:relatedMatch, skos:closeMatch, skos:exactMatch) Mappings
- (B.3.4.2). SKOS+XL Labeling Integrity
Some warning and few error constraints are also taken from qSKOS validator [https://github.com/cmader/qSKOS/wiki/Quality-Issues#Labeling_and_Documentation_Issues]
Application Profile for the dissemination of the ScoLOMFR in RDF.
Model of the OpenArchaeo platform, a subset of the CIDOC-CRM + CRMarchaeo to describe archaelogical sites discoveries, walls, burials, furnitures, stratigraphic units.